Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Day 31 - Huntington Beach to Carlsbad


We rolled out of town after having a great Lutheran Church breakfast.

Jumping on the "A"train (Aaron draft) until he runs out of gas.


Finally perfect weather.

Spectacular lookout at Dana Point.


Light second breakfast.  Cappuccino and french toast.



My view for an easy fifty miles.


Look who I ran into. ❤️


One more day.


My view should look something this tomorrow night.  No tent for me, I'm in Ocean Beach with my lady friend.  Driving back to Carlsbad tomorrow @ 6:00 a.m.


One more post (unless I start blogging workdays).


2 comments:

  1. I'll be watching the clock and feeling proud at 12:30!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many sweet sweet sights is that in one day: great weather, beautiful views, amazing food, an assist from a buddy, glorious flowers, and your honey to boot? What a heck of a day! :) One to remember.

    ReplyDelete