Thursday, August 24, 2017

Day 18 - Fort Bragg to Gualala


The beginning of the day was foggy to say the least.  


Beautiful in it's own chilly way.  I have no idea what these fields were filled with but they were great.


Two picture worthy.


I rode an extra 6 miles out to Point Arena Lighthouse, which was pretty boring.  Not good enough for a picture even.  But the coast headed out there was spectacular.



I even spotted several deer right off the road.  This little one stayed just close enough for a photo.


My favorite spot of the day, until I got my care package.


Thank you all for the warm wishes, good vibes, and kind words.




1 comment:

  1. The colors are lovely in the fields, and the young deer is sweet, certainly interested in you! Glad your care package arrived--enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete