Saturday, August 12, 2017

Day 7 - Tillamook to Lincoln City


A beautiful day for a bike ride today.  The weather was not wet like we thought it would be.  No fog and faily warm.  


I was happy because we got to take the alternate scenic route (although harder) that we were unable to take last year.

Cape Meares lighthouse.


The octopus tree.


The best part of the day (and trip so far) was me photo bombing this photo.  They were all yelling at me to hurry into the photo.  I knew I wouldn't make it walking, so I rode in.  Timing it perfect.  One shot. Nailed it.


Pretty day.


As you can tell I stopped more for photos today.  Very scenic.

The kids might know this spot.  I ordered a kids meal.  Pacific City, Pelican Brewery.


Lunch view.


I stopped to shoot this photo.  Just plain fun.  First time I've ever bike through a bubble cloud.


Everyone has been concerned for my health today.  


I even wore my helmet on a walk to the beach.  Safety first.


I made it.  I'm going to have to read my maps now.



3 comments:

  1. And your new adventure begins. So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying your blog Jeff, great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We get a beach house 1/2 a block from the pub in Pacific City. Awesome food with "hound seating!" So glad your enjoying yourself. Great hiking spots near Pacific City as well. Love the blog! And you!

    ReplyDelete