Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Day 24 - Sunset State Park to Greenfield


Thick foggy start with full sun to come.

It definitely warmed up today and fun scenic grocery store ride.  All kinds of vegetables to see growing in the valley.




There were a fiew grapes as well.  We took the Monterrey wine trail on our Big Sur detour.


I thought these cactus fields were cool.  I wonder what product they are for?


I'm running low on battery tonight.  I'm having charging issues.  I lost my IPhone charger on the way to find an outlet and someone stole juice off my battery backup 😡.  I still need to charge shifters, garmin and my phone.

I found heat, it was 97 when we rolled into town.  This entire town has an interesting mexico 🇲🇽 vibe.  Great burritos.


Start of the alternative route with a bonus ripping tailwind.



1 comment: